Bernadine Merker and I will be offering another ADHD workshop for adults and family members on Sunday, December 8th. There will be helpful info for anyone with ADHD and their family members. Please let me know if you have any questions!
A Workshop for Living Well with Adult ADHD
- Are you an adult who has recently or previously been diagnosed with ADHD?
- Are you a significant other or family member of someone with ADHD?
- Would you like to understand more about thriving with the unique brain wiring of ADHD?
- Do you need tools to improve your daily social, emotional, and work life?
If so, spend a day with Bernadine Merker, LCSW, and Robin Ruscio, MA, LPC!
DATE: Sunday, December 8th TIME: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
PRICE: $139, or $239 for two REGISTRATION: (303) 770-0940
LOCATION: 7120 E. Orchard Rd., Suite 400 (Stix and Stones Office), Centennial, CO 80238
Workshop Subjects Include:
- Learn What ADHD Is, Including Symptoms Most People Don’t Know
- Strengths and Challenges of ADHD
- Emotional Regulation
- Rejection Sensitivity
- Organization, Time Management, and Planning
- Healthy Life Styles for ADHD
- Using Mindfulness
- Relationships Skills for ADHD
- Using Apps and Electronics
- Resources for Partners and Family of People with ADHD
Bernadine Merker, LCSW is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 25 years of experience. She evaluates, counsels, and coaches individuals with ADHD, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and chronic health issues. Her expertise in ADHD is honed from working on her own ADHD challenges.
Robin Ruscio, MA, LPC, is a Licensed Professional Counselor. He works with teens and adults on issues including ADHD, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and trauma using mindfulness and wellness-based therapy approaches. When he’s not at his private practice, he runs groups